May 28, 2008

Tidbits...

Hello, all you lovely people!

Two things I have on my mind...(that's all there's room for),

1) Thank you to all of you who have sent cards, called, and visited. Keep up the good work ;)
I've just started week two of 4-6 weeks of recovery. (yes, I'm in recovery.....have fun with that one!) Especially thank you for every prayer you've said on my behalf. God is good, ALL the time!!! Also, thank you DORIS for bringing me home from the hospital late at night and staying with me while Dale worked the night shift, even though you had to be at work EARLY the next morning!

2) I'm really proud of the work our son is doing on-line, and want to share it with you all. Matthew has designed and built a website that only has one purpose...to bless God's people. Check it out, take part, send him some feed back. www.mychristianconnection.org

Love to all,
Debi

1 comment:

Coleen W d of John R and gd of H.Ray said...

I am glad you are getting along so well. You have been on my mind and in my prayers.

Coleen