April 22, 2008

a huge thank you

i would just like to thank everyone who came to my birthday get together at golden corral on saturday... it was really fun and i really appreciate the gifts... since i havent posted on here yet i figured i would update people on whats going on in my neck of the woods...

at this point im excited for high school to be over and the chances of me passing are very high... at the beginning of the school year that was questionable... but with advice from people i just decided to work hard for one more year... as for a graduation party... i will be having it on may 31st but the whereabouts are yet to be decided... but we do know that it will be here in maumee/toledo... as for my cars... im on my third car already but this one i finally like... paid 500 for it in excellent condition with minor rust when it blue books at 2100... original owner bought it new and stopped driving it when he bought a new truck... he also supplied a list of the work that has been done to it... so im happy... back to high school news... our high school musical "my fair lady" will be on may 1, 2, and 3. if you would like to come, email me at bigalwalker08@yahoo.com and i will get you advanced tickets ($2 cheaper) and you can reimburse me later... i just realized my spelling of that word is probably horrible along with my grammer of this whole post...

well ill bring this to a close... i will try to see more of the walkers before my moving date of june 2nd to battle creek nebraska to live with grandma and attend school for automotive technology... alot of you know my dad likes cars... i guess that rubbed off a little on to me... hope to see alot of you soon as i will not be at the reunions because of the distance...

3 comments:

Dani said...

you are welcome!!! :D I'll see you soon!

David A Walker said...

I believe a lot of the Walkers' are proud of you Alex. We all know what hard work does to a person. Keep up the good work.

Jack Walker said...

We'll miss you this summer but way to go. Sounds like a good field to go into and one you'll enjoy.