March 20, 2012

Essenhaus update

Called to make the reservations for 28 of the Walker Clan. Found out if we make a reservation everyone has to order the Buffet, so without the reservation they will seat us when everyone is there, and then you can order Buffet or from the Menu. So I told her we would show up by 6:30 and just do that way so those who do not want the Buffet can order from the menu. I encourage you to be not be late since they will not seat anyone until all 28 of us are there. If for some reason you are going to be late or can not come, please call me, Denny, Deb, or Tom, or someone you have a phone # for and let them know. ....See you there. .......Doris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doris, Again I'm sorry I won't be there on Thursday night. I hope some of the cousins will post some pictures of this great event. It's hard for me to imagine that there will be 28 enjoying the fellowship at Das Essenhaus. Please tell every one I said HELLO. Mary (Henkler)

Tom W son of Robert said...

Doris, thank you so much for your great organization skills and efforts on this event. You are doing a great job and we all appreciate it very much.

Some have commented to me that they can't remember ever having met Bev. So, if you have not, make an effort to say hi at the dinner.