March 16, 2011

Two great things this week !

One, Well this week I will be turning in my application at my place of employment to work for them. Instead of the staffing company that I work for right now . Two, My supervisor came up to me tonight at work and told me that he is going to ask his boss to change the time of a tour of the company that I work on their product, so I can show them how we do what i do with there product to get it back out to the customers. He told me the reason he wants me too show them is, because he only trust me one of the two that work on testing the product. The other person is on our first shift and he doesn't think they do a very good job with this product.
Well that all that is new from Indianapolis Michelle R Walker and Matthew P Andretti

1 comment:

John and Pat said...

That is good Michelle, glad you are coming along. I am proud of you. See you at the VA tomorrow.
Love you
Grandpa and Grandma