April 2, 2010

Spring Break this Week




Got a new car and can't wait to take it somewhere. Need to do a bunch of errands first. The van served me well, but it was starting to have transmission issues and leaking antifreeze. I took it to a mechanic and he told me that the head gaskets were leaking and that it was probably better to trade it in while it was still working. I picked up my new 2010 Chevy Colbalt from the dealership yesterday after school. Of course my dad and mom did most of the leg work. Thanks Mom and Dad! They had to shop for a car that they were comfortable in. We all liked the Colbalt and it was a good deal - better than what I could find used. And best of all, the payments are less than what I was paying. Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

David A Walker said...

I am glad you like it and it was fun to drive.

John and Pat said...

We went for a ride in it today. Nice car.