March 31, 2010

Updates

Hi all-
I had an interview with the North Indiana UMC general office. It would be an internship for this summer! I am very excited because its getting closer to things I really want to be doing for the church... So I really need prayers that I will be getting this job. I am going to Shenedoha Virginia in May and if anyone wants to come along that would be great... because its going to be a lonely car ride... Its over memorial day weekend and anyone can join I'll be at a conference and am really just looking for a car buddy... In July I am going to Berlin Germany I will be there from July 20th - Aug 3rd... so if you're in the neighborhood stop by. And if you ever really are in the neighborhood of South Indianapolis stop on by... other than that I am doing well...
-Danielle
d.coleen gd-John R. ggd- H.Ray

1 comment:

Coleen W d of John R and gd of H.Ray said...

If it is over Memorial Day weekend, maybe I can go and we can take my new car.
Mom