October 27, 2009

Hello Everyone!

I haven't written alot lately. So I will try to update everyone.
Volleyball season is over, and my team had a winning season. Volleyball season has been over just a short time, and I am about to start it up again, here in just a few weeks. I am doing a program called Top Gun, that is a club team. I am super excited!
Many kids in my school have been getting sick, the Swine Flu is going around along with the regular flu, and the cold. I was luckey not to get it for a while, then all of the sudden last Friday, I was at a friends when mom came to pick me up, and I had a fever.
So, I didn't get to go to our first Varstiy sectional football game, mom wanted me to get better so that I could go out bowling with friends Saturday night, So by Saturday morning I was fine. So i went to hang out with grandma for the day, before she left. She and Grandpa, Tom and Robin, have gone to Rome, to do some traveling. Hope they have fun, and stay safe. love you!!
Sunday, mom, Morgan, and I went with some friends to the Notre Dame stadium to see the football locker room, and then we got to go on the field, it was pretty cool, we had a good time, with friends. Then we went out to brunch with friends, and I was completely miserable, tired, and blah.
When I came home, I had a fever, and stuffy nose, achy and had a headache, and I haven't been to school yet this week. My fever keeps going up and down, it is rather annoying. But, I am feeling much better, but, the fever is still here, so I have to wait for it to go away before I can go back to school, and kind of wierd to be reading this from a teenager, BUT I AM BEGGINNING TO MISS SCHOOOL!
This week is my last week of the 2nd grading period, which means i am one third of the way through my freshman year. I really like the high school, and it has been alot of fun meeting new friends!
Hope everyone stays healthy and safe.
Love you and miss you!
Makenzie Mick!

5 comments:

Craig/Son of Don Walker said...

Makenzie

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Your trip to ND sounds very exciting, and you are keeping busy with school and sports. Kathy, Carol, and I will be there for the Navy game on November 7th, sitting in the Navy section.

Craig Walker

Anonymous said...

miss you girl e up soon i hope wink wink grandpa

Makenzie {d of Leslie Mick gd of Dennis Drake} said...

Craig, thanks, i am feeling alot better! yes, keeping verry busy. and.. boooo NAVY! gooo NOTRE DAMEE!!

what michelle??

Tom W son of Robert said...

I´m with your Grandma the nurse in the Canary Islands today. We are having a blast! We even caught your Grandpa smiling once.

Makenzie {d of Leslie Mick gd of Dennis Drake} said...

aww! goood!Glad you are having fun!! miss you all SO MUCH!